Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So my short-term holidays are here!
Am super excited and elated.
Well, there's school tomorrow till 10.30pm.
What for waste my time yeah?
Drc visit in the afternoon, ugh!
Big waste of my time, so hope it'll be an eye-opener for me!
School was fine today.
Saw Meng soon at the bus stop.
And it actually means that I'm already late.
Texted Yangzhi, met him at the SK bus stop.
Bus-ed to school together.
Had Science experiment which was way cool.
Miss Wong sliced opened a sheep's heart.
Thought about Black sheep.
Recess sucked totally.
Food sold were all disgustin.
Denise & Yangzhi's were hard and even had traces of hair.
Louisa and my briyani was smelly and really inedible for human consumption.
Went to boy's toilet to fag with Maomao & Co.
Lepak at the Xia0sxz table, MRT A.K.A Doggy tan came.
Chased us all to the hall.
After school, Gary and Jian an came to look for us.
Fag'd and Denise got angry with Gary and left.
Went to have lunch at Compass with my Xia0sxz people.
Gary was really a disgrace at Compass.
He kept holdin on to my hand like he's some murderer.
And shouted ..
Gary : Come here, come here , COME HERE !!!
A lady wanted to come over to ask for donations, but walked away after witnessin this.
After that bus-ed home.
Movies with the usuals later, hopefully :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home